Our aim was to provide an API that implements all the features supported by our back end and ultimately exceeded those of our own website.
Now that it’s up and running, we’re so pleased with our API, we’re using it ourselves as a core part of the MOO technology stack.
- Support for Business Cards, MiniCards, Postcards, and StickerBooks
- You can use the API yourself, or provide a UI for your customers to use
- Use any of MOO's templates or create your own design and upload as a full side design
- Double sided printfinity
- Flexible card distribution - you specify how many of each card should appear in a pack
- You can either provide MOO a fully designed pack, or you can partially design the pack and drop into MOO's UI so we finish the job*
- Either design your cards in an 'all in one' API call, or make several calls as part of a stateful step by step process*
- Checkout and shipping via the MOO cart
- You retain full rights and ownership of your images and designs
- The API method calls are provided by JSON-RPC style service
- Security is through OAuth
* some restrictions apply, eg. our UI does not support double sided printfinity. By default, new API accounts only have the ability to make 'all in one' calls - contact MOO if you would like your account upgraded to add extra permissions.