As consumer or partner site wishing to use the MOO API must first register to receive API credentials by visiting the registration page.
A MOO account must logged into or created if it does not exist. A form with the following fields should be completed. All fields are mandatory.
- Name - The name of the person registering the consumer
- Email Address - The email address of the person registering the consumer
- Application Title - The name of the accessing consumer application.
- Application URL - The base URL of the consumer web site. E.g. http://www.example.com. Note that the URL scheme is mandatory
- OAuth Callback URL - The OAuth callback URL on the consumer web site. E.g. http://www.example.com/oauth/callback.php
- Order Confirmation Callback URL - A URL to be used to make AJAX calls back to your application from the end-customer's browser from the confirmation page, to report tracking IDs assigned during the moo.pack.createPack call. E.g. http://www.example.com/mooapiapp/orderTrackingCallback.php. See the Order Tracking documentation for more details
Once filled in, clicking the "Register" button will return with a consumer key and consumer secret, e.g.
- Consumer Key: 0772a68910c8445ba04c6d03d7951d200ef5c00a1
- Consumer Secret: 6f7dc86ab565778a554d77da886ab
These keys must be used to sign both the OAuth authorisation processes and all MOO API methods.
You can register more than 1 API key per MOO account. This can be very useful when you want to have 1 key for use in development, another for a testing environment, and then a production key. They will be listed on the API
section of Your account, using the "Application Title".