Calling all MOO friends and fanatics! We’re attending the REALTOR Conference & Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center in CA, and we need some part-time help. We’re a friendly team at MOO, passionate about the products we make, and the way we make them. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion. If you enjoy talking to people, have experience working at tradeshows or just plain love MOO, we’d like to hear from you.
Applicants must live in or near the Anaheim area with transportation to/from the Anaheim Convention Center and be available to work during some or all of the following days/hours:
Friday, November 11, 2011
4:00PM – 7:00PM
Saturday, November 12
9:00AM – 4:00PM
Sunday, November 13
10:00AM – 5:00PM
Monday, November 14
9:00AM – 1:00PM
I’m free those dates! What will I be doing?
Lots of fun stuff including: shooting video footage of the event, hosting live contests, working at the MOO booth during the tradeshow, talking about MOO and our products to customers and representing the MOO brand.
So, what’s in it for me?
- We’ll pay you
- We’ll buy you beer (or some other lovely beverage)
- And we’ll even throw in a MOO t-shirt and other free MOO products
Sounds great! How do I apply?
We thought we’d keep it simple. We’d like you to:
1. Create a short (:15 second to 5 minute) video application and we want to know:
- A bit about yourself
- Why you love MOO
- Why you are the perfect candidate for the job
- And if you could live anywhere, where would it be and why
2. Post your MOOvie application to one or all of the following MOOvie sites, before November 7th, 2011. We’ve chosen two different sites in order that you can choose the one that suits you best.
3. Include the following tags when you upload to the site:
- MOOvie application
- MOO Crew Street Team
4. Let us know about your MOOvie by posting a link in the comments of this post.
And that’s it, you’re done!
Is there anything else to know?
Not really – just have some fun making a MOOvie about you and why you love MOO, upload it and tell us where it is, before November 7, 2011! Submit your application to MOO by commenting on the blog. You’ll need to include your name, email address (which will be hidden to the general public) and a link to your MOOvie, so we can see it. MOO will contact all applicants regarding their application via email by November 9, 2011.
Any questions? Ask us here on the blog, we’d be happy to help!
As creator, you retain the rights (including copyright) to your MOOvie, but you give MOO Print Ltd./MOO Inc. the right to use it or a portion of it on our website, use in advertising, promotion for MOO.COM either via direct upload or via a 3rd party site such as YouTube or for use in promotional materials.